In accordance with the FFSA Hot Weather Policy, and in the interest of players’ safety and wellbeing, all outdoor junior training is cancelled on Wednesday 8 February due to the forecast hot weather.

We will continue to monitor the weather forecast for the remainder of the week and provide further advice as necessary, however note that if the forecast temperature is 36C or greater all outdoor training/game activities are to be postponed for all junior aged teams.