The weather forecast has been revised to 34° today (Friday 3rd March). For the Junior teams who train on Friday nights, training can go ahead as per the FFSA’s hot weather policy. The relevant coaches have been asked to confirm with their own team whether or not they are holding a training session tonight.

Please contact your Coach or Team Manager if there are any questions.