- Burragah Reserve, Alexander Avenue, Modbury North
- Friday evenings (14 October – 16 December 2016)
- U6, U8, U10, U12, U14 & U16
- Bar and BBQ Facilities available
Registrations close 13 September 2016.
Team registration fee $40
$5 per player per game
Included participation medallion, sausage sizzle and can of drink in Week 10
For more information, contact Michael Gallina on 0401 677 534 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Match points will be allocated as follows. 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss. Any forfeited game will be counted as a 2-0 win against the forfeiting side.
All matches will commence at the scheduled kick-off time. Each team must be on the field with a minimum five players ready for kick-off at their designated time.
If a team 10 minutes after the scheduled kick-off time cannot field a minimum of five players, a forfeit will be enforced. Any forfeited games that have not been advised to the Organising Committee at least 48 hrs prior to the game commencing will incur a $50 fine to offending team.
Match balls will be supplied for the competition.
- Under 6, & 8 Competitions will use a size 3 ball,
- Under 10 & 12 Competitions will use a size 4 ball.
- Under 14 & 16 will use size 5 ball.
There shall be 2 match balls per pitch.
The wearing of shin pads is compulsory. Players without shin pads are not permitted to play. No exceptions!
The size of the pitch will be approximately 40m (long) X 30m (wide)
- Under 6, 8 & 10 matches will consist of two 15 minute halves with a 2 minute half time break
- Under 12, 14 & 16 matches will consist of two 20 minute halves with a 3 minute half time break
Respect for Referees
Anybody who verbally or physically abuses a referee will be BANNED from the competition. In addition we reserve the right to expel the player’s entire team from the competition.
Only six players plus a goalkeeper on the field at any one time. A team may play a match with a total of four players plus goalkeeper, any less is a forfeit. Age group eligibility is determined by Year of Birth.
- Under 6: Players born 2009 or 2010
- Under 8: Players born 2007 or 2008
- Under 10: Players born 2005 or 2006
- Under 12: Players born 2003 or 2004
- Under 14: Players born 2001 or 2002
- Under 16: Players born 1999 or 2000
Teams must obtain the Referees permission to enact an interchange. The oncoming Player cannot enter the field of play until the outgoing Player has completely left the field of play. All interchanges must be made at halfway point on the same side of the field.
All field players in a team must wear the same coloured shirt as declared in the Team Registration Form. Bibs will be available both for the goalkeeper if they don’t have a different shirt colour and for the team if both kits clash. Playing shirts must be numbered.
If a team forfeits three times inexplicably, the Organising Committee reserve the right to expel them from the competition.
Goals & Goal Area
The Goals to be used in the competition are 2m high X 3m wide. The Goal Area will be a Semi circle or “D” of a 6m radius from the goal. This will serve as a penalty area. All players are allowed inside the penalty area as per Futsal laws.
Laws of the Game
The goalkeeper can pick the ball up anywhere inside the penalty area. The Goalkeeper is allowed to leave the penalty area, but can not handle the ball once outside.
Distribution may be made only by throwing/rolling or playing from the ground (Kicks directly out of the hands are not permitted. Once the ball is placed on the ground, other players are permitted to play it. A goalkeeper change may only be made during a stoppage in play, and the Referee must be notified accordingly.
Goal kicks must be taken by the goalkeeper from inside the Penalty area. The ball must be kicked from the ground, not thrown (the ball may be thrown if the goalkeeper picks the ball up in play). In the U6 and U8 Competition the opposition team must be behind the half way line when a goal kick is being taken.
The regular back pass rule applies – i.e. the goalkeeper may not pick the ball up.
These will be marked and taken in the usual manner
When the ball goes over the sideline play restarts with a kick-in (i.e. no throw-ins).
Please note: A goal cannot be scored from a Kick In.
Players must remain on their feet to make a tackle. Slide tackles or those made on one knee will be penalised with a free kick.
Penalties are awarded as normal for any fouls inside the rectangle Penalty Area and will be taken from the penalty spot marked 5m from the goal.
All Free kicks, other than penalties, will be indirect. Opposing players must be a minimum of 5m away from the ball. Any kick-off will also be indirect, meaning the ball must be touched twice before a goal is scored.
There will be no offside rule.
Normal Soccer Rules
In any other circumstance normal soccer rules as per FIFA apply.
Any player sent off for “Violent Conduct” will be banned from the rest of the competition.
Players sent off for “Abusive, Insulting or Offensive Language” or “Serious Foul Play” cannot be replaced for the remainder of the match and receive an automatic one-match suspension to be served during their team’s next scheduled match. The Organising Committee reserves the right to extend periods of suspension as it deems appropriate in each circumstance.
The Team’s Coordinator must provide an email address, as all communication will be conducted in this way. Emergency communication can also be made via telephone contact numbers provided on the Team Registration Form.
A team must have a minimum of seven and a maximum of ten players to be registered. If an individual cannot get into a team themselves, the Organising Committee will attempt to assign them to a team in need of players
In completing the Team Registration Form, Team Co-ordinators agree to uphold and abide by the rules of the competition as per above.
Payment of $5 per player must be made at the Registration Booth at least 15 minutes prior to kick off. Players will receive proof of payment which they will be required to present prior to the referee prior to kick off.
If games are cancelled due to bad weather an email will be sent to team contacts by 5.00pm that day.
Due to liquor licencing laws, no alcohol is to be brought to the ground.
The competition is organised by Modbury Soccer Club Inc.
Results and points tables will be updated by each Monday of the competition which will be available on the website: www.modburysc.org.au/jetssevens
All further enquiries should be directed to Michael Gallina (email@example.com) or phone on 0401 677 534.
Terms and Conditions
I/we acknowledge that
- I have read and understood all the rules.
- All the players in my team are in their correct age group
- A Team registration fee of $35 needs to be paid prior to playing the first game. This $35 will be used to pay any forfeit fines, which are $40 per game. It will then be used to pay for medallion and presentation in week 10. (All players will receive a sausage sizzle and drink on presentation night.)
- Players must have proof of payment prior to the referee commencing the game.
- If a team 10 minutes after the scheduled kick off time cannot field a minimum of five players, a forfeit will be enforced.
- Any forfeited games that have not been advised to the organising committee at least 48 hours prior to the game commencing will incur a $40 fine to offending team.
- I hereby release Modbury Soccer Club and its officers, employees and volunteers from any liability, and waive any claims, actions or suits that I/we may have, for any personal injury, illness, accident or death which may occur to my child or any loss of damage to any property, including third party property, arising at any time during or in connection with this event.
Code of Conduct
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions all players, parents, spectators, coaches or anyone associated with your team agree to comply with the Player & Official and Spectator Codes of Conduct.
I/We understand that throughout the season action photographs may be/will be taken of my child while playing in the 7 A Side Tournament. I/we give permission for Modbury Soccer Club to use such photographs for the purpose of promotional and display purposes only. Such photographs may be used on the clubs website, or any other club form of social media.