Members, supporters and visitors to Jet Park are reminded that it is a condition of entry on match days that you comply with the FFA Spectator Code of Behaviour, a copy of which is reproduced below. Please ensure that you follow the directions of Modbury officials and designated Ground Stewards at all times.
Thank you for your co-operation.
FFA SPECTATOR CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
Spectators attending a Match or otherwise involved in any activity staged or sanctioned by FFA or an affiliate Member Federation, District Association or Club must:
- Respect the decisions of Match Officials and teach children to do the same.
- Never ridicule or scold a child for making a mistake.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, race, colour, religion, language, politics, national or ethnic origin.
- Never use violence in any form towards another person including fellow spectators, Players or Match/Team Officials (including Coaches).
- Not engage in acts of discrimination, harassment or abuse towards any person, including:
a. the use of obscene or offensive language and/or gestures;
b. the incitement of hatred or violence.
- Comply with all Terms of Admission including provisions relating to security screening, intoxication, and items that are prohibited by law or restricted by policy from being brought into the Venue.
- Not display, or attempt to display, the following items within the Venue:
a. National, political or racial flags or emblems except for the recognised National flags of the competing teams;
b. offensive or inappropriate banners in either English or a foreign language.
- Never throw missiles, projectiles or objects of any description at Players, Match Officials or fellow spectators.
- Not enter or attempt to enter the field of play or playing arena without lawful authority.
- Refrain from any disorderly conduct or conduct that may injure the reputation and goodwill of FFA and the code of Football generally.
Any person who does not comply with this Spectator Code of Behaviour or who otherwise causes a disturbance may be evicted from the Venue and may be banned from attending future Matches.