Modbury Soccer Club is seeking expressions of interest for its U14s JPL and U14 JSL coaching positions for the 2018 season.
The club will be looking for applicants who can:
- communicate effectively with junior players
- identify a player’s strengths and weaknesses
- show a willingness to continually improve
- demonstrate sound football knowledge
- physically demonstrate drills
- follow the FFA curriculum
To be successful, you must be a club person who is self-motivated, well-organised and disciplined. You will be focused on and team and player development and you must possess the requisite coaching qualifications (or be prepared to complete the necessary FFSA training courses).
All Junior coaches must have (or apply for) a police clearance and submit to reference checks.
Modbury Soccer Club will provide:
- coaching licences subsidy support
- instruction, input and guidance from our Junior Technical Director
- coaches uniform and training equipment
- access to a first-class synthetic pitch
Interested coaches who feel they have characteristics highlighted above are invited to apply by providing their CV with all relevant information to the Junior Committee at email@example.com. For more information, please contact Mathew on 0448 785 353.